Monday, January 17, 2005

Saturday, 15th Jan 2005

We spent another evening alone that friday. 14th. On saturday he said he wud call me if he wanna join me for abi's bday celebration...Earlier in the eve, azizah and yazid once again invited for another dinner extravaganza at her place, and invited more people there....on friday he served crab and chicken dishes and saturday, fish feast...

Then at 7.30pm i left to zen bar, in marylebone, and was the 1st one arrived there....that night i made frens with 2 of her frens, emeka and tokunbo (toks)....abi told me that her frens were checking on me and i was the hotcake of the evening. That night, toks drove me home and i slept at azizah's.

He showed a bit of an attitude earlier on saturday before he left...which ended with me consoling him...he can really gets on my nerves at times...but patience is the only thing that prevails....i had to tell him about the concept of to love and be loved in return and the importance of putting up with each other as part of the love ordeal.

On sunday evening i pondered about it...about the truth to what he has been saying before that he needed me more than i do. I guess it does live up to its mentioning....and i reckon i just need to bear with it, till he regain his inner-strength....i know it's all about give and take and the concept of yin and yang....but at the same time i want him to understand that he should see my points...well, it takes time for him to really digest the whole thing and ultimately understand that i meant good. As long as he is able to open up to me coz i know he really loves me from the bottom of his heart and so, i need to be wise enuf to deal with such delicate situation. It all boils down to the fact that he has different upbringing and he has faced with so much obstacles that sometimes it has taken its toll. Never too late to learn from our own mistakes....to me, it's my personal self-development and will continue to improve myself....

Well, so much for the evening blunder.....