Sunday, July 09, 2006

Amelie "Machismo" Mauresmo, The GayLady Wimbledon champ

I just found out today that this minging looking french lady is actually a real life lesbian tennis champ. All these while I just dunno what to say about her looks except that she somehow born with this masculine face. Before, I thought she is another lady-looks-like-a-dude who was a dude like Martina Navratilova. But then, after reading News of the world, I can now relate her looks with her sexual orientation.




Yup, she's the 2006 Women Single Wimbledon Champion,having beaten petit belgian Justine Henin-Hardenne by 2-6, 6-3, 6-4 yesterday, saturday 09 July 2006.

Tonight I am gonna watch the Men final where Fed will battle against Rafa, the spaniard who has beaten Fed on 6 out of 7 occassions. And after that...I would love to sit and watch LIVE final World Cup match of France vs Italy (Les Blues vs Azzurris) at 3.00am malaysian time. And I probably gonna end up dozing in my office the next day....yes, it is Monday tomorrow...!

2 comments:

Hazyr said...

hello mate!

Just dropping-by to say hi. It's been awhile since I last blog-hopping and even blogging so it's nice to see that all is still well in the blogsphere :)

Anyway, i've linked you up.. finally!

ManaL said...

Hello you...

Thx ryzah. Yeah it took u like 2 months to finally update ur blog.

Glad to see that u still keep ur cool!