Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shopping udang in Labuan

Greetings from Labuan. This is my first ever visit to Labuan on a working trip.

What can I say about Labuan? I will do this later but at least, and i think so too, and unashamed to say so that I am fortunate to stay at their "bestest" hotel: Grand Dorset Hotel (formerly known as Sheraton Hotel Labuan).

Thank you Halliburton and Schlumberger Labuan site plants for their warm welcome.

Tak lupa a special thanks to Suriati, Petronas process engineer, one of the main ladies at Petronas Methanol Labuan. A 1st class student of UKM breed, cepat laaa tackle minah nih (hurry on, go and get to know her)....! She's one cool and sporty lady i tell ya.

OK laa , I am off to dinner at Anjung Ketam......

8 comments:

fusarium solani said...

salam,
menyinggah dari blog iskandar. menarik.

kuiz:ada jumpa kerang di labuan?

Siti Khadijah said...

Have fun dear. Hmm ketam n udang...my favourite....especially cooked in butter

Hazyr said...

amboi... sempat lagi promote orang tuh!

Maya said...

labuan tu lebih kurang kerteh ke ? i know labuan ada pantai cantik and kerteh ada donut sedapss..

ManaL said...

Fusarium,

Kerang? isi oyster i ada jumpa. And some other kerang types.

ManaL said...

Madam Curi,

Oh yeaa...crab in butter...i had a sort of eat-with-fingers messy dinner time biting,cracking, crunching, sucking, licking, devouring and enjoying those succulent crab meats melting down my throat. Fantastic feelings!

Masih aku terasa kelazatannya!

ManaL said...

Hazyr ,

If u wanna know, i sort of made 2 masjids out of 2 couples since 2005. Not some Emma (jane austen classic) or Chloe (of
Clueless movie) matchmaker, but i like to help ease the path for them to marry each other especially that I can foresee that they do match up. I even got a vision for these two couples prior to their wedding. For eg, i suddenly had a vision that this one couple will marry in golden matching wedding attires and i was right. The nite before their reception, I asked her whats her wedding dress colour and she said gold. I waited till the next day on the reception day itself and here she was fully clad in the goldish yellow baju kurung moden. I told her i saw this in my vision 6 months ago.

I guess it comes with experience, knowing and studying people man and woman alike. I dont just try to match but I need to observe them and learn about them too (attitude wise).

Ape salahnya promote kan?

ManaL said...

Maya,

I have not been to Kerteh so I could not really make a reasonable comparison. But Labuan is no langkawi. It sort of an industrial island with no paddy field but thriving industries. A bit of laid back i may say esp that the drivers usually go 60kmh on the road.