Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mereka adalah queen yang telah dotdotdot








Strange isnt it when one man would feel totally offensive when someone likening him to a queen in a joking manner? No wonder la these people made us think they are one CLOSET poof. Like i give a 3825 innit? So they are muslims and some closet fairies, so what? They chose to be one, and they should be damn proud to stand out and be counted and not thinking just because we usik2 them here and there just a weeeeetle bit, dah melenting mak datin ala2 azwana issit? Dah la closet, sensittttippppp yaaamaaatttttzzzzz....! Grow up and rationalized. Some people memang suka mengusik and it takes like a LOTTA courage and sensibility to handle some naughty or sarcastic remarks.



(photo 1 from this website:http://www.atqm.com/index_noflash.html)




I guess these species are like that.





I dont mind you being whatever (batting on the other side and what not) as long as you dont mess with me. And i actually think its fun hanging out fag-hag like and that sort. They are MEN and although they are harmless to me they are damn well a good protector too just like any hetero men put it that way.


I have like quite a few gay friends meself , flamboyant ones, fairies, manly gaymen, queen-like ones and one bisexual who is now a hetero again. Do the math and that makes me a NON-homophobic person. Totally a no-brainer.



(Photo 2: Flamboyant man-doll in Georgian outfit, thats a bit of a queen fella)




(Photo 3: David Beckham, the flamboyant icon and he loves wearing his missus knickers)

***********************************************************************************

And lagi satu species, budak2 awal 20an yang perasan COOL abiss laa by wearing all sort of terbukaksanasini style of clothes. Heelllloooo budak, stop being soooo bloody judgmental just because we people arent wearing the same clothes like u lot that we aint cool. Some budak2 melayu free hair memang la suka bagi this weird glare to those tudung people typecasting each and every one of them save for those who wears tudung and a lowcut jeans that shows off their butt crack no matter how unsexy their asses are. DOES ONE NEED TO PROVE WHO ONE IS ALL THE TIME? Learn this word budak2 ^&&^&^&^%@@: DISCREET. This is one of the reasons I took almost 2 years to feel at home and getting accustomed to the surrounding. And thats also why they have clubs in London that caters for different groups and then there is the 20 and below club too. Unfortunately there aint much around KL except for maybe those lounges at the hotels and tu pun kena careful otherwise one might think we are the makcik karaoke.


That is probably one of the reasons I missed out most of the KL nightlife (the after midnite ones).

*********************************************************************************

On a lighter note, I am now narrowing down my choices on digicam and mobile phones. As I have been quite satisfied with Sony Ericsson mobile phone performance for the last 3 years, I am most probably will opt to replace my old Sony E to a new one. I was actually contemplating on Samsung models too but I dunno, I feel like inclined towards Sony E more. Digicam, I am still juggling between choosing Sony Cybershot series or the latest Fuji cameras. I had 2 fujis before , one the older zoom camera and the other one the 2005 digicam E550x and they are not that bad really. Like my PC choice where I have been sticking to Dell PC since 2002, I probably would like to renew my mobile under the same brand that I am currently using based on the satisfactory level. But for digicam, let see how it goes. I will of course be bringing my XD Fuji smart media card with me to learn if I could upload the pictures directly into my laptop using the card or I may have to ask the photoshop to save them in a CD.

But I seriously need a digicam now especially that I have one wedding reception in the afternoon and one annual dinner (by invitation, FOC) this Saturday. Being the "on my own" person, I'd like to get myself equipped with the necessaries and this include my own digicam. Simple as that. Cant really rely on other people to do the job and later on asking them to send those pictures by email or perhaps saving them directly into my thumb drive/external hard drive.

6 comments:

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

Fonen = people with lumps in their throats ... and between their legs.

Females = people with their lumps somewhere in the middle.

:D

Unknown said...

Manal, I tak dapat nak read the rest. The first para I dah tergelak tergolek2.

Teruk lah sekarang ni. Selective discrimination sangat.

Ms B said...

manal,

jap... i thot i missed the nightlife bcos of age? *grins*

frankly, i always feel out of place each time i go back for hols. now, anak i pun said the same thing. sigh...

ManaL said...

Avang Cipanz ,

Would "lumpy" be a sexy trait when applied to any of the two mentioned?

ManaL said...

Kak Ruby,

Selective discrimination it is. These people choose to "isolate" themselves coz they think the rest of the conservative society are too oppressive to his coming out image and to "uphold' what they believe are what they are even if people around them wouldnt mind their changes (seriously not giving a tiny rat-ass as to what he has become?

Hail the new queens of the town....

ManaL said...

Ms B,

Just mix with the right crowd and u definitely wont feel left out.

After 2 years, i figure that its those people that needs some good slap on their head to give some good sense. Good thing i have been to many corners of the world and I have learnt a good deal on the dummy's guide to survival....