Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Do the Brokeback Mountain, mates!

Found something rather amusing from IHT, click here.



three gay blokes doing brokeback mountain...dont mess with them bad-asses....u guys make me laugh! Posted by Picasa

Too bad, i missed my london gay parade!!! everytime they put up something down at Hyde Park, i had something else came up, or preoccupied with experiments and simulations (bit of a college boffin was i...?). The closest i got to see their flamboyant party was when i was on the bus down Park Lane en route to Oxford Street. They never ceased to amuse me....and i dont mean in a negative way, but in the fun way.


u wanna twist my nipples? go ahead...make my day Posted by Picasa

There was one time i went to the Notting Hill Carnival, August 2002, and I got sore feet after all those walking from Westbourne Park Road amidst a heavy crowd, crossed to Elgin Crescent and all the way to Latimer Road tube stn coz they close all the nearby tube stns due to security reasons. I was staying at South Ealing that time. So I took the tube from latimer rd stn to hammersmith and changed to the picadilly line from hammersmith all the way to south ealing. I took loadsa pictures that day, but i must scan them first. I only got my digicam (fuji finepix E550) last september 2005 from http://www.amazon.co.uk, before i went to Istanbul later in the same month.

FYI, Notting Hill Carnival is an annual festival, celebrated on the bank holiday at the end of august every year. Similar to the mardi gras, u get to see all those fancy floats, OTT (over the top) costumes and loud noises everywhere. Lotsa sexy exotic girls too if i may add, coz i did take couple of photos of these sexy ladies showing off their sexy "batties" and ample boobs in skimpy costumes.

I used to be the hag to my "fag" fren. Those days...yeah...having a fag-hag time together over a cuppa...and I also have a bisexual close male friend (i tell u that later on)....Ooooohhh, what a psychedelic world.....

5 comments:

Mel Ija said...

I would love to have seen the parade as well, but alas, I couldnt.

Hi manal.. didnt know you have a blog. Well, now that I know, will frequent it often enough..

ManaL said...

This is Ija ex-13L right? Yup, been doing that on and off for some time and only for the past 3-4 weeks ago did i become more active in sending more entries sejak i m no longer a student and with my own broadband access at home...hey, u r most welcome to frequent it!

Mel Ija said...

Yup that's me. Got your link from Abdun's. Happy blogging..!!

realitylane said...

hi manal! another ex-13 here.

You're in Sydney ke???

nice blog!

ManaL said...

No la karin, it's from IHT. I was actually intended to publish some photos from the Notting Hill Fest as well, but it took some time to dig those old photos from my shipping boxes (been piling up one of our living room's corner for 3 months now!), so I picked some photos of the mardi gras from IHT (international herald tribune).