Thursday, November 30, 2006

That snake is real

Third day of Shawal 1427H, 26th Sept 2006, Thursday marked the very first time I ever had a physical encounter with a python.....

This is me and no, I am not doing a parody of Britney Spears MTV performance.

One of those snakes that had her ;-D

I never knew a snake , especially that of a python species can be that heavy until I had that creepy crawly beast over my shoulders. Damn it was one heavy reptilian I tell you. It didnt take that long to slowly find its ways between my legs and body and I DONT mean it in a dirty way. It DID curl and that was my face looking rather stupefied yet thrilled at the same time to feel a snake on my body for the first time in my life.

Dont just take my word, how about I dare you to experience it yourself at Langkawi Snake Sanctuary. It is opposite Tok Senik Resort.

2 comments:

~ GAB ~ said...

Wow... that's very brave of you. I tried once at Zoo Negara, I believe it was Burmese phyton, but found it hard to let her wrap over my neck. Finally I did but with a lot tingling sensations to bear with.

ManaL said...

Not only was it heavy, it also has this rather strong muscles underneath those glossy scales. It glides gracefully but once it starts to coil 360deg around a body, thats definitely a RED alert warning coz u r about to face great danger.

Oh well gab, I did it because I was with its master. I dont think i wanna play with it on my own.