Friday, December 01, 2006

One fine day in Chelsea



Dear you,


More than 2 years ago, summer 2004, you asked me out and we spent like 2 days in a row around leicester square and covent garden (supposedly one of your favourite spots). I still remember the day you bought me this DVD Hum Tum from HMV leics sq. I remember at one time i thought of ditching you at HMV and quickly finding my way home. But, and i just dont know why, I could not make it....There's like something that pulling me back to u. And I was amazed by my reactions. It was as if fate has been written, stories have been made that i decided that i should just go ahead with it. Nonetheless, i took my own precautions too, just in case. You remained ever so gentleman despite my sometimes cold and hostile manners. I was simply protecting myself. And I was testing u too, how long can u put up with me. Every time u sent me home, u wud plant gentle kisses on my cheeks. A few days after that, I went to Bradford for a little sibling gathering with my 2nd bro and my 3rd sis at her place. The next day, the three of us joined this international bradford university students trip to Lake District. While we were enjoying those breathtaking views from the bus, I received a voice mail from you. Right after that, i felt those warm, fuzzy feelings...it just happened and it took me by surprise indeed. What has he done to me???? Was i actually beginning to feel for him? Those feelings i got after that voice mail was an automatic response, simply magic.

Did u remember on the eid fitri 2004 , the 1st time i met your family? I came with my ex-officemate, Abi, all the way to east london. Such was one of the places that I have been avoiding unless if i have no choice. Wait, not just me but like 3/4 of the londoners. Too much immigrants like asian (your species), west indian blacks and so on....bit dodgy except if u go around Canary Wharf area as it has been revamped into a mini Manhattan. But I managed to drag my feet and went against the odds. I was just a bit posh like that.

Or should i say, the rest is history? Since then, we've gone through ups and downs...most of the down parts were caused by you. You and your weird behaviour. You did not manage to meet my mum when she came to visit me in december 2004. You spoilt things up. But still we seemed to manage to go through it. I still remember the day when u came to see me looking all worn out and sad. We sat next to each other and u told me that u felt like wanting to die by volunteering yourself as a british soldier for the peace core. Then you cried on my shoulder. That was the second time you wept. I just hugged you and let u lose yourself until you compose yourself again.

This is a special song dedicated to you. I know it is one of your favourite evergreen songs: Suspicious minds by Elvis Presley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiNoqi_XpNY



One year ago, you bought me a bouquet of flowers while we strolled down Fulham Road in Chelsea. You accompanied me to Chelsea and Westminster hospital because I had a kidney test appointment there.

It was a lovely autumn-winter morning. It was the last day I saw you. It was the last day we were together. And I will cherish all those moments together. Not long after that, I came back to my homeland, Malaysia.

We are definitely not a typical couple. I love my space. And you like your own corner too. I dont see why we should restrict our moves and our circle of friends. I am of course more social than you. You are more of an introvert and I am more of an extrovert. Despite the unconventional stuff, there are just a lot of things that made me drawn to u. Baby, if Allah permits, and with all the constant prayers and commitment we have for each other, we will be together. There have been so many magical moments, peculiar ones, those that only God knows why....You know I love you. And even though you were like Cary Grant in Charade, and you can be very ,very, very annoying at times, you accepted me just the way I am. We were so natural when we have each other. No inhibitions.

I leave it to God, tawakkal to him for He knows more and He has better plans. Nevertheless, I wanna thank you for all those loving companionship and memories. We are each other's Yin and Yang.

6 comments:

ubisetela said...

I hope you meet him again.. someday, Insya Allah.

ManaL said...

Hey, thx love.

Inshallah...

~ GAB ~ said...

Thanks for letting me sail through your sweet memory...

ManaL said...

Gab,

Alright there Guv'nah ( governer in cockney accent)....

The Pisces Man said...

Show us his photo laa.... Btw, ur description that each of you values personal space fit what me and wife have. Happy future wedding day!!

ManaL said...

Ishh....Let it be unknown...i can say that he looks a bit like Rodrigo Santoro (love actually) and Daniel Goddard (beastmaster).

After all, we are separate individuals but were meant to be made for each other by God's fate.

But thx abdun for the wish :-)