Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sengaja = Deliberately





I've got like loadsa to tell but after 01 July 2007, I've been keeping things to meself. Ade satu malam tu i cried a bit before i fell asleep, something about bersyukur, contemplating about some few personal things, family issues, missing someone so dear to me and all that shit jazz. And this week is the beginning of the university semester 2007-2008. I will be teaching the third year students on Transport Phenomena 2 for the chem-eng students and mah best buddy yana gonna teach that subject to those biochem-eng students.





Man, i've been like watching Wimbledon Tennis Grand Slam almost everyday since day numero uno. And last sunday, 08 July 2007, I was almost completely and utterly (butterly...hehe) focusing on watching the gentlemen's single final match between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal... (Sambil2 tu sempat belek and study a bit on some few chapters in Geankoplis ' Transport Processes book depan tv gitew).... Superb game that i have so bloody wished that I was there among the front audience at the infamous Centre Court. I so hope that one day when i am fucking filthy really rich, I will definitely secure the semis and final for both men and women single Wimbledon matches tickets, enjoying the traditional strawberry and cream, and sitting amongst the posh tennis enthusiasts....fantastico....how i marvel at that thought. And once the game finishes, I'll do my summer sale shopping. Somehow, i am also considering of attending most of the Grand Slams anyway, including Melbourne, Flushing Meadows in NYC and Roland Garros in Paris.





I have like loadsa photos on last sunday's match but i'll save this entry for this weekend inshallah. It was overwhelming that match....5-sets.....Federer cry-baby scenes that made me shed few tears....Breaking Bjorn Borg records that he made in 5 consecutive matches from 1976 to 1980.....what else....Nadal , the undisputed king of clay court, with his beautiful biceps swung the tennis racquet with full of grace and relentless power and managed to force Fed into the 5th set......Thanks to channel 82 that I still manage to continue watching Live Federer win since 2003. I've been watching him winning on BBC 1 from 2003 to 2005 and then 2006-2007 on channel 82 Astro. Please dont think that this is some sorta infatuation or anything coz i dont fancy Federer. I do however, admire his guts and perseverance on keeping up his performance and aspirations all these years. 1990s belongs to Pete Sampras (and Andre Agassi) and the 1st millenia decade seems to be on Fed's side.



Alrightie, still got some lecture notes to do. Ciao people.



**********************************************************************************



That Chocolate Brownie Secret Recipe cake but topped with two vanilla ice-cream scoops plus a delectable creamy ice-blended caramel mocha courtesy of my best buddy yana on celebrating my yaumil-milad ( 3id el milad) earlier last week.

**********************************************************************************

Alhamdulillah, i am slowly replenishing my little savings. Bila laaaaa makcik nak kayooooo nih haaa......? yeah....must work on that in due time.

7 comments:

zewt said...

hmmmm... what exactly is transport phenomena???

when you're that rich... spare me a ticket too ok? but i want womens singles final. make it any game that has sharapova in it.

ManaL said...

hello zewt,

Can i call u Al?

Anyways, as per ur request, by the time I am that rich, ur Sharappppova is prolly accumulating cellulites and developing flabby arms and a bit of spare tyres just like majority of normal women. Yeah, why not, come join as my "entourage".

U r asking it as a taught subject or what it stands for? it deals with mass and heat transfer mechanisms....yeah right, now it sounds like gobbledegooks.

The Pisces Man said...

Transport phenomena - what a catchy name? and what's with striking out some words and yet let us see them so clearly, hahha...

P/S: Your tag on the Charity thing, still haven't got the time to dwell on it.. Like you, I have so many other things to share in my blog especially on stories relating to Baby Ikhwan... Hehe...

ManaL said...

Salam Abdun , ,

See see....chemical engineering (and so as other engineering disciplines do have some rather mindboggling terminologies and jargons,but nothing beats the medicine and all its glory when it come to naming and ID-ing of so many intricate findings/diseases/etc)

Dont worry about the charity tag, kalau buat lagi bagus kan...And dont u think this infatuation on ur putra is a little bit too publicised already? Dari embryo and now going to be in his 12 weeks. Make sure u document them in a proper archives both soft and hard copies. Who's the daddy haa...who's the daddy...

zarique zulkifly said...

Hi Manal,

how long have you been reading my blog?

I am in the UK.

Zarique.

ManaL said...

salam zarique ,

Just last night when i saw ur link in my old schoolmate's blog, mr.haxa.

Whereabouts u in the UK? btw, i've dropped an email to u so we can share more stories there, catching up where we left and so on, ok mate?

zarique zulkifly said...

I am in London. I did not get your email.

please send emails to zarique@myrealbox.com