Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hajj Callings

The one and only Makkatul Mukarramah.
















Talbiyah:

Labbaikallahumma labbaik,
Labbaikalaa shareeka laka labbaik,
Innalhamdah wanni'matah
laka walmulk,
laa shareeka lak.


Talbiyah translation:

Here I am, O Allah, here I am,
there is no partner for you, Here I am!
Surely, all praise and blessings
are for you and dominion is Yours.
There is no partner for you.


Ibadah Hajj is the fifth of the five pillars of Islam. It is compulsory for the able ones to perform it once in their lifetime. Such holy rites and rituals are conducted in Zulhijjah, the twelfth month in islamic calendar.

Inshallah, one day I will get my turn to perform Hajj.

3 comments:

The Pisces Man said...

Yes, so many people have said, they just long for another visit to Mecca after the first time, whether the first time was Hajj or Umrah. Me and wife too are looking forward for our first visit, Insha' Allah.

Kak Teh said...

yes, insyaallah. I too yearn for a return visit.

ManaL said...

It brings tears in my eyes seeing how majestic kaabah is even after thousands of years since nabi ibrahim and nabi ismail alayhimmussalam.