Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just some old PC jokes

1. Who would think Adobe Photoshop could assist a doctor's job, or more precisely, a radiologist job? I suppose it could hide some "bad" news.....If a model gets airbrushed to erase any skin flaws or making her thinner than real life, why not an X-Ray photofinish?


2. Thought that ESC button is only for aborting some pc job/command/ etc? It might give an inmate who is planning a breakout a certain sort of imagination.....



3. Careful what kind of password you wish to inscribe on creatinng a new web account. Especially not any word below 6 characters.




********************************************************

Oh and by the way, I got that DSL power surge from that G & B shop before the shop closed and it costed me RM 25 after a little more bargain as a regular customer. So far, it does work. I dunno whether it is a good idea on testing this new product during some heavy shower or not. An experiment sort of to see whether it does serve its purposes or not. Moreover, it is still under warranty period though. But at the mo, i'd like to have it as my first shield against any sudden lightning strike. And perhaps, right after that i'll just unplug my modem and continue with my work on the pc without internet connection. That would be the safest bet, i reckon so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Manal,

I love all the jokes here. Great laughter inducer! Gosh! Why can't we just cure our ills by photoshop-ing our x-rays..ha ha ha. I dream our medical to be as modern as in Star-trek...everything is just a zap away.

Oh that pasword..is hilarious. I salute the guy who created that snippet. What a witty and fertile mind that one! *hearty laughter still*

Hey...Manal you've been great this morning and thank you for the wonderful time.

ManaL said...

Sis Ruby,

You are most welcome, dear madam ruby.

Happy international women day to u!!