Thursday, October 04, 2007

I feel blessed

I Am Blessed
(by Eternal)


Ooh, hmm
Here in the silence I say a prayer
Though I've never seen you somehow I know you're there
You're in the faces of the people that I meet
You're as silent as the Earth beneath my feet
So if I should complain that all I have is not enough

Forgive me, I've been given so much



And I am blessed, every time I look into my baby's eyes
I think of all the friends who've touched my life
I realise in a world where some have more and some have less
I have love and I am blessed

So many changes this world can put you through
Sometimes it's hard to find a way if a heart can get confused
But then I hold you and it all falls into place
You've given me what time cannot erase
So when I'm feeling down or feel sorry for myself
I look around and it's easy to tell



That I am blessed, every time I look into my baby's eyes
I think of all the friends who touched my life
I realise in a world where some have more and some have less
I have love and I am blessed




Every time I look into my baby's eyes

I realise I think of all the friends who touched my life

And I am blessed (I am blessed)
Every time I look into my baby's eyes (I look into your eyes)
I think of all the friends who have touched my life
I realise (I realise) you've given me such peace and happiness
In this world where some have more and some have less
I am loved
And I am blessed




6 comments:

Mel Ija said...

Hi Manal,

Back in Malaysia are you? That's good. I'm sure there'll be more trips later in the future.

I've tagged you on something. Do visit my blog :)

ubisetela said...

luv the song!

it reminds me to count my blessings.. and worry not of those things i have not.

ManaL said...

Ija dear,


Yupp, back already for a week now...(sigh)
Inshallah, i hope so too...!

Thanks for the tag. Will try to do it before the coming of shawal.

ManaL said...

Salam ubi,


Yupp, it's a good reminder that even if we think we are less lucky than some people, we are actually blessed with so many other good things in life that should never be taken for granted.

Berisman said...

I am glad to note that you enjoy your trip to Cameron highland.My favourite place is having tea and scones at Bharat tea house-cool air and nice lanscape.I love to go there again and again..
Btw,Selamat Hari Raya,Maaf Zahir Batin.

-Pak Adib

ManaL said...

Pak Adib,

As we were on a tight schedule, i managed to buy me a mixed-masala tea there....next time, i'll spend more time enjoying every sip of the lovely tea while enjoying the cool weather and the smell of tea in the atmosphere....how intoxicating!