Friday, May 04, 2007

The long awaited break

Seriously, i've lost my mood to go to work for the past 2 weeks. I've done with marking my exam papers and so, all that I could think of is counting days towards the long, awaited break. Good thing I'm sharing the 2 subjects with 2 other lecturers and I've asked them to present the marking report on my behalf during our exam results vetting meeting soon.




Somehow, I still went to work like usual last week where we were given a Thursday off due to the new Agong Coronation day. And then, this week, another 2 working days off as a result of the two Public Holidays which fell on the same day: Labour Day and Wesak day. The momentum began to wane but I had to force myself out of my house and into my office despite not feeling like doing that at all.





Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow night and will be away for 2 weeks. If i had the chance to blog wherever i am, I will do so.


But then, being inconsistent with updating my blog, I am sure you wont despair not seeing any entry for a while. So, I bid you all farewell and pray for my safe journey inshallah.


Picture above: A view from the old office.

16 comments:

ubisetela said...

Have a safe trip.. HAVE FUN!!

ManaL said...

Ubi ,

Thanks, dear!

zewt said...

if i am not mistaken... you're a lecturer or something? why not ply your trade here in your motherland?

Hi&Lo said...

Manal,

May your holiday bring back more stories to share with us.

May you always meet kind people in unexpected places.

ManaL said...

Zewt dear

I am a lecturer at an IPTA. You'll know where i work if you can track some of my entries in 2006... :-)

Man, u crack me up...hehehe....

I'm flying from Malaysia laaa....

Wot to do mate, I am a citizen of the world.

ManaL said...

hi&lo,

Here i am writing to u and a few more hours , i'm leaving....

Thanks so much for your kind wishes.

Yea, somehow i believe if we ourselves are courteous and kind to people, we r bound to meet the same kind, inshallah (by Allah's willing).

Berisman said...

Bon voyage:-)

NorAiniJ said...

Have a nice vacation doc, don't forget to share stories on ur journey later.

~ GAB ~ said...

Have a good trip!

The Pisces Man said...

Bon Voyage Manal and have a safe journey...

Do blog on the stuffs you'll go through for the next 2 weeks (judging from the date I write this comment, maybe more than one week had passed already).

C Ya!!

Unknown said...

Hi Manal,

Have a fab time in UK. I will miss you indeed. Take care dear girl.

ManaL said...

Pak Adib ,

UK has been under wet spell laaa....I'm down with cold for 2 days tapi sib baik tak demam sangat...selsema n batuk mostly.

ManaL said...

nj ,

Thanks, dear friend. Inshallah will do that!!

ManaL said...

Sir Gab ,

Inshallah....though i am still hoping for some bit of summer here...The sun seemed to shy away most days.

ManaL said...

Abdun ,

So far, tak banyak chances/time spent online. Mostly spent on checking emails and office webmails whenever i get the internet access.

Inshallah I shall do that.

ManaL said...

Kak Ruby dearie ,

And what's more, i get to drive here again....strange feelings was, i didnt feel like i had left the country that long...it all came naturally to me...